Hello and welcome to my Backloggery, feel free to add me and I hope you enjoy checking out my profile!
* Age: 29
* Gender: Male
* Country: Belgium
* Favorite System(s): PS1, PS2, PS3, SNES
* Favorite Franchises: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Suikoden, Breath of Fire, Mass Effect, Pokémon, Xenoblade, Dragon Quest, Freelancer, Command & Conquer...these are in no order but I like just about anything really!
- Why games:
Been gaming since I was 3 years and will probably continue doing so untill I'll get my real life Game Over screen...
Many of the games mentioned here have been played throughout my life from when I was younger up untill this day, many games still have to be added which I do sporadically, there's also the problem that I don't remember everything I played back then, that said, I'll keep adding games on a regular basis, old & new, everything gets added! Enjoy!
- How I add games:
Any game I play or have played with the exception of demos (unless they're 5h+) gets added to my Backloggery.
In some games you'll notice [ ] before the name of the game, these are meant to order games (by time of release) and generally just have a better overview, the abbreviations are as followed:
- [EXP]: This stands for EXPansion, these are massive and expand the world of the original in one way or another (new continent, etc...).
- [DLC]: This stands for DownLoadable Content and is usually (but not always) paid content that adds to the game's story (new areas, missions, more story, etc...).
- [EXTRA]: Small stuff that doesn't expand on the story (Arena battles, small missions, etc...).
- [PACK]: These can be new items, skins, classes, costumes or characters, etc...
- [PROMO]: Obtained trough PROMOtional means.
- [FREE]: Everybody likes FREE stuff!
Under progression note I will always write where I'm at in the game and if the game is finished or completed I will write what I have achieved.
Under comments I will always leave the genre of the game followed by a small summary.
- How I rate games:
Reminder: this is purely based on my taste and you might disagree on what "score" I gave a certain game, I view and rate all games as if they were just released and I play them for the first time, generally I rate on gameplay and not on graphics...
✶ - I forced myself trough this, it's really really cringeworthy bad, BURN IT!
✶✶ - It just isn't that good, it's playable and that's it really.
✶✶✶ - This is an average game, it's a mixed bag of good and bad feelings, worth a try at least, you might find something that appeals to you.
✶✶✶✶ - This is good game, worth your time and money, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
✶✶✶✶✶ - This is the best of the best, you will not regret playing this and you'll be left wanting for more, IT IS THAT GOOD!
- How I use status icons:
: These are nulled games, either they have no point in which you can call it an end, I don't wish to continue or revisit the game or I have a double copy and this double copy has no extra content on another system.
: These are games that are waiting to be played.
: These are games I am currently playing, it's also possible that I stopped playing for some reason, if they are left on this status then I plan on finishing them at some time or another.
: These are beaten, the ending has been seen, yet there's still some unfinished business, this might be more story, unlocks, trophies or extra stuff after the credits that I want to earn/experience, I also put
when replaying a game.
: These games are done, I've completed them to my heart's content, there's no content left, this is the status I want to achieve with every game.
: When I (re-)played a game so much I know it on the top of my head, these fall under this symbol.
"Anyone may claim that he will act in the direst times, yet only a brave man acts in times great and small." - Cloud Strife