29 Aug, 2015 - Current Goal: Get unfinished games below 40
25 Feb, 2015 - Okay, let's get to work on Wii games. Got so many interesting games for this that I merely neglected to play Brawl. Woops.
14 Oct, 2014
- All unfinished Steam games nulled, so I can focus more on console games.
I am Kanakei. Obviously I like games with my favourites being more of point and click, 3D platformer collectathon and the occasional action RPG. I love trying to 100% them, sometimes what I consider 100% can be a bit strict. I'm also a light achievement hunter as well and attempt to get all and go for Platinum and the like. I also love to do restriction runs and see just how ridiculous my stipulations can be. I do hope to have 90%+ of my games completed some day, but I love getting new games so this makes it difficult at times. I do enjoy reviewing games in the small characters I'm given and sometimes I think I gave a lot of games too high of ratings. When I'm not gaming, I'm a big fan of watching speedruns on Twitch and is pretty much all
I watch on Twitch. I do enjoy comments and will usually respond back, but I'm not one to usually initiate. Sorry for that.
Favourite Games by Console
PS1: Spyro: Year of the Dragon
PS2: OKami; Metal Gear Solid 3 VERY close second
PS3: Metal Gear Rising
SNES: Super Mario RPG
NGC: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
GBC: Pokémon Red/Blue
GBA: Pokémon Fire Red
NDS: Pokémon Platinum/The World Ends with You
3DS: Fantasy Life
Future Master Runs
Kingdom Hearts 2
- Low Level. Proud. Kingdom Key only. No Items/Magic/Summoning/Drives/Limits
Resident Evil 4
- Maybe Pistol only run or No Merchant on Professional
(ones I care about anyway)
KH Re:CoM Beginner (1.5): 6:46 GT
KH Re:CoM Proud (1.5): 10:18 GT
KH Re:CoM Beginner R/R (1.5): 3:40 GT
Personal Rating System
1 Star (Awful)
- Almost nothing good the game and little to no redeemable things about it.
2 Stars (Bad)
- Pretty bad, but somewhat playable. It has some good elements, but not enough to carry the game.
3 Stars (Okay)
- Mixed or average. Usually moslty bad, but can be enjoyable. Can be pretty gimmicky, but interesting and original, just not executed too well. Can also be nothing really special or new, but may have a new take on it.
4 Stars (Good)
- Fun, but has a few flaws. Not bad enough to ruin enjoyment of the game.
5 Stars (Great)
- Simply fun the whole way. Very little flaws, if any. Even then, they're minor at best.
Systems I Own
Nintendo Gamecube (Silver DOL-101)
Nintendo 64 (Watermelon Colour)
Super Nintendo (SNS-101 Model)
Playstation 3 (Super Slim)
Playstation 2 (Fat)
Gameboy Colour (Yellow)
Gameboy Advanced x 2 (White)
Gameboy Advanced SP (Black)
Nintendo DS Lite (Black)
Nintendo 3DS (Aqua)
My Nulling Rules
1) If I can't physically find the game when I know I own it, it will be nulled.
2) If the game requires hardware I don't have, such as a controller pak just to save, I may null it.
3) If the game doesn't work anymore. I might ROM it so I can play it that way instead, but otherwise, it will be nulled.
4) In the case of a multiplayer game, it will more than likely be nulled.
5) If the game is too much of a chore or just a giant grind, I may null it. (Example: Mario Party. Not fun alone, and it will take a long time, too.)
6) Of course, if the game has no real goal, arcade style or just a sandbox, it will be nulled.