Theme: Game Boy
Avatar: Arlois Vorlass
Name: William "Blade"
Occupation: Lab Technician
2018 Game Count:
2018 Grading Count:
A+: 0 / A: 1 / A-: 0
B+: 1 / B: 3 / B-: 2
C+: 0 / C: 3 / C-: 0
D+: 1 / D: 0 / D-: 2
Current Top Games Played In 2018:
Current Top Games Released In 2018:
22'' LG LCD Monitor
24" Ben-Q LCD Gaming Monitor
i7 2600K Sandy Quad Core @ 3.4Ghz
16GB G-Skill RipJaws DDR3 RAM
2TB 7200 RPM HDD (Western Digital)
1TB 7200 RPM HDD Portable (Western Digital)
500GB SSD (Seagate)
1GB GTX 550 GPU
Katana Cooling Fan-Exhaust
CoolerMaster 212 Evo CPU Fan
2 Case Fans - Intake
Win 7 Enterprise x64
Gold Rated Corsair 750 Watt PSU
Systemax Gaming Mid-Tower - Blue LED
Roccat Isku FX Gaming Keyboard - Blue LED
Corsair Vengeance M65 Gaming Mouse - Blue LED
Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Flightstick
AZIO Levetron Headset
4 USB 3.0
8 USB 2.0
15-in-1 PCI Card Reader
A giant dust can
- No progress
- Finished a game on any difficulty.
- All things unlocked. All built-in achievements. Highscore if no end.
- Speedruns. Restricted plays.
- No end, no score games. Games I cannot run. Duplicates.
1. I do not count Steam Achievements towards
unless they were already built into the game (L4D).
2. Any game that does not have a requirement for
will be nulled (ex. TF2 since it has no singleplayer)
3. I do get rather paranoid about statistics so no I don't stack numbers.
4. I find
'ing a game just to avoid calling it
is rather silly.
5. I do not count ROMs or hacks of games toward my BL count. They are still the same game but modified.
6. If a game is a compilation, all the games will have separate entities. This includes Action 52 even though its 52 shit games.
7. Don't be an ass.
8. Steam is a bastard when it comes to total hours played.
9. Don't get mad, hug something!
10. I do know a bit about games and am always willing to have a conversation with random people about games.
11. I am a gamer masochist. It's not that uncommon.
12. Browse through my collection and enjoy.
Top 10 Games:
#1: Doom (PC)
#2: Wasteland (C64)
#3: System Shock 2 (PC)
#4: Archon (C64,NES)
#5: Wizardry 8 (PC)
#6: Perfect Dark (N64)
#7: Shadowgate (NES)
#8: Avernum 3 (PC)
#9: Unreal Tournament 2K4 (PC)
#10: Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys (TG-CD)