Spooks and blacklights are how I do Halloween! (But the latter I like to do the whole time, actually).
"Five Nights at Freddy's Blacklight"
While I'm very slow at beating/completing games as of now, I'm currently sampling my entire backlog and significantly playing what I'm leaving unplayed. Mainly to rate the difficulty of for future use (Beating them, of course!).
I will play these cookie-picked games for a few hours and queue other ones once finished. I'm also focusing on one system at a time, except one game is on my alternative Steam account.
Current System: PCDL (Steam Main)
> Mirror's Edge
> Her Story
Steam Alt Account
> POSTAL 2
What I Lets-Play/Stream:
Old School RuneScape
Pokemon Gen 1 (Three games)
RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Yume Nikki (Coming October)
Steam collection goes by nearly
all Steam games under a specific criteria, updated every end of year. The criteria is as follows:
- Trading cards/badges
- Overwhelmingly positive in ratings
- At least 10,000 reviews
- No VNs or NSFW games
- Other minor, unmentionable factors.
STEAM COLLECTION: 25/150
STEAM "PLATINUMS": 1/150
LEVEL 1 BADGES: 6/150
LEVEL 5 BADGES: 0/150
FOIL BADGES: 0/150
"yah I still play RuneScape"
💚 Novice Difficulty
💛 Intermediate Difficulty
🧡 Experienced Difficulty
❤️ Master Difficulty
💜 Grandmaster Difficulty
💙 Special Difficulty (See below)
🖤 Undefined (Awaiting info)
On the subject of Special difficulty games:
- Made up of multiple "Subgames".
- Once a subgame is beaten/completed within said game type, I mark it whole as beaten/complete, but will stealth-revert it back to unfinished/beaten. So subgames can score me points similar to standard compilations.
- Should all subgames be beaten or completed, the whole game will be permanently upped said respective status.