I could never get ahold of playing through this song on actual pads.
Current Theme: Pump It Up - Dignity
Through the Mirror [STEAM]
Super Mario 3D All-Stars [SWITCH]
Have until February 1st to beat these!
GB: NBA Live 96
GBC: Saban's Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue
GBA: Yu-Gi-Oh!: Dungeon Dice Monsters
A random game of each system I didn't have logged prior, which I haven't tried yet (See below to other system notes). I'll start with the full GameBoy line and then add more systems as I keep going with it.
- Steam is only for games that have both cheevos and trading cards.
- DOS is for DOOM games and mods only.
- Pokémon Mini is marked for every core Pokémon generation, each packed up with their respective games of said generation.
- The Minecraft entries (In Misc) are for a loaded and progressed-through world, each with a given seed. I will post said seed for each world as well.
- PC is for physical disc PC games only.
- Switch is for physical cart games only.
- Switch Downloads is for digital Switch games only.
- Browser games are played on my default internet browser (Chrome).
OTHER SYSTEM NOTES (MOSTLY OLDER ONES):
The following rules are applied to the following systems: NES, SNES, Genesis, GB, GBC, and GBA.
- I will have access to almost ALL of these games via flash carts and hacked dedicated consoles.
- All of these games are NOT added to my BL at once. Instead, I will play them first before I can add them for a decent playthrough of it. That means they will never turn up as unplayed.
- I'm basically doing this considering the inflated prices of games (Mainly due to Covid), and I refuse to pay skyrocketing prices for shabby games as of now.
- ROM hacks and randos may be added to select games, provided that I play them long enough.
- GAMES MAY BE DROPPED if I haven't beaten/completed and if I get grown tired of them, possibly due to frustration.
Some systems have specific mastery statuses:
- Steam games must be completed with all cheevos, both Lv5 and foil badges from trading cards, as well as a few other dedication activities to be considered mastered (Which does not include going beyond the usual scope, unless given by cheevos).
- DOOM games require a "pseudo ultra-nightmare" run, locked on Nightmare mode with no use of manual saving.
- Pokémon games/gens don't require just a 100% completion factor, but I also must grind grind grind a complete competition-ready Pokémon collection I have intended based on Smogon, as a post-completion activity.
- Minecraft world entries must be played on Hardcore Mode and played all the way to the end.
- All other systems play like the casual master run.
🔵 Special (Made up of multiple "subgames" of varied difficulties)