Random Multitap adds & general chat welcome
Yearly overall gaming stats
2019 - 48
2018 - 75
2017 – 76
2019 Best - Undertale
2019 Worst - Mirrors Edge Catalyst
Hi, my name is Steven & my main goal is to enjoy games, or try to at least. I'm not one for playing more difficult games as there's enough things out there that annoy me these days, as well as having far too many games to finish so I dont really spend the amount of time with games that some deserve.
I got my start in gaming on the commodore 64 (only had a tape deck) before moving on to the Amiga 600. Good times. It all stepped up a gear when I got a NES with Super Mario Bros. 3 for Christmas in 1991 and I've been following Nintendo ever since with the only console I didn't pick up being the Virtual Boy as it never came out here.
For the past few years I've tried my best to be a Multi-platform gamer and play games on Nintendo, Xbox and Playstation consoles (and the tiniest dip into PC games) to not miss out on any games, though that does mean even more games I dont have time to play).
Back in the day I use to buy games for the sake of buying games, it didn't matter if it was a genre or series I played. If it was cheap and it relatively good condition, I bought it. I also use to trade or sell a lot of my games which I don't do now, unless its an older game I bought that I don't have any interest in playing. Then I started using this site properly and can see the error of my ways and oh boy, do I have a lot of games I regret picking up.
General Page Rules
- Anything that I have picked up at an earlier date that I have no real initerest in playing, let alone finishing, anything rented or recieved for free. Also if a game is owned on multiple systems and then beaten on one then it will be nulled on the other consoles lists.
- Started, but not finished (Duh)
- the Single Player story mode is finished on any difficulty. For those without a story mode it'll be when I've won a match on all maps/modes or reached some sort of credits sequence
- 1000G/Platinum or Reached 100% on the in game counter. If a game is beaten and then completed in the same year then the beaten version will be removed from the memory card as not to count it twice.
Some of my favorite Games
the Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past (SNES
Super Mario World (SNES
Day of the Tentacle (PC
Banjo Kazooie (N64
Fallout 3 (360
Stick it to the Man (X1
Dishonored 2 (X1
the Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (Switch
Persona 5 (PS4
Super Mario Odyssey (Switch
2018 Games of the Year
So now that the gaming year is over its time to look back at what I think were the best games of 2018. This year its not a top ten of games released this year, moreso a best games from this and previous years that I have finished this year, which may be a better way of doing this from now on.
1) Persona 5 (PS4)
2) Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (NS)
3) Yakuza 0 (PS4)
4) Night in the Woods (NS)
5) Forza Horizon 4 (X1)
6) Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (X1)
7) Yakuza Kiwami (PS4)
8) Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
9) Steamworld Dig (PS4)
10) Wonder Boy and the Dragons Trap (NS)