2020 Game Progress:
Pokemon Sword (Switch)
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
DuckTales Remastered (Steam)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Steam)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
Get to 25 games B+C [25/25]
Obtain a total of 5 NES Games [2/5]
Obtain an NES [1/1]
Building my Mario game collection:
As you might be able to tell from my collection, I love Mario games! Because of this, I want to try my best at getting all of the mario games. Starting with the main series of games and eventually branching off to the side games.
1. Super Mario Bros. (NES)
2. Super Mario Bros. 2 (NES)
3. Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
4. Super Mario Land (GB)
5. Super Mario World (SNES)
6. Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (GB)
7. Super Mario 64 (N64)
8. Super Mario Sunshine (GCN)
9. New Super Mario Bros. (DS)
10. Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
11. New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii)
12. Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
13. Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
14. New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
15. New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U)
16. Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)
17. Super Mario Maker (Wii U)
18. Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
19. Super Mario Maker 2 (Switch)
20. Super Mario 3D All Stars (Switch)
My collection listed here are majority of games I own, excluding my wishlist. My wishlist is a combination of all my wishlists across all my devices, as well as other miscellaneous games.
When playing these games, I have a few rules:
1) I am allowed to emulate, as long as I physically own the game in my collection, as long as the game’s selling value is reasonable.
2) If I can play on original hardware, then I will when possible.
3) Games with a multiplayer mode aren’t included in finishing the game, if there are unlockables which can only be unlocked in multiplayer and only affect multiplayer, they are not included. Multiplayer only games are marked as null.
4) My Wishlist contains all upcoming games not released that I would like to get at some point. Games that have passed released are on the wish lists of each platform I own or my Amazon Wishlist.
5) Any games I've played purely emulated (without owning the cartridge, etc.), are marked with the 'other' tag.