Hey there! I'm Silke(or Zanreo), a 22-year old girl from Norway, and I love video games, especially Nintendo games. I made an account here to show off my collection, and to keep track of my progress in games. It's a huge motivation! Other hobbies include making comics, drawing and cosplaying.
Also used to be a game reviewer, news writer and forum moderator for a site that's now dead and gone.
(Click the arrow for more info + details about the list!)
does NOT count "beaten on hardest difficulty", but instead counts "all achievements/trophies" (or in-game equivalent like challenge lists ect.) or 100% save file. I'm a collector and trophy hunter, but don't care for challenge-for-the-sake-of-challenge.
Used for non-game apps/downloads on game consoles, games you can't "win", duplicates (I'll list the status under the version I'm playing) and occasionally, games I own but have no real interest in playing or completing (mostly gotten as part of promotions/bundles/compilations ect, gift from someone ect.) or digital games I didn't like/don't care about enough to beat. I'll also null Steam games until I start playing them because I rarely play PC games and some of them were parts of bundles that I wouldn't get otherwise.
- Any games available as both physical/retail version and download will be listed under their regular console, regardless of if I have the retail or download version. The download categories are only used for download-only games, including (for region-locked consoles) games that are download-only in Europe/PAL region.
- Games I've lost/sold, but beaten or completed will still be on here with their relevant status, since I want them included in my gaming achievements. These will be listed with "Formerly owned". (I also don't really sell games anymore unless I don't like them at all in which case I probably won't beat them)
- Games will be listed with their English title if they have one, regardless of what version I have. For games with different names for the American and European version, I use the name of the version I own. Japan-only games are written in romaji.
- My Wishlist works as a "to-buy/play-list": I add games that I'm planning to get at some point/want to try, and also games that are coming out later that I'm planning to get. Anything listed with a different region here means it didn't get an European release, or I'm getting another region's version for whatever reason.
- If I have both the original game and the remake, this will count as either duplicates or separate games on a case-to-case basis depending on how much is different between the games. If it's more or less just the same game with better graphics, it's counted as duplicate.
My rating system (remember, this is just my own opinion!):
★★★★★= Amazing game, I love this game a lot. Highly recommended!
★★★★= Great game, I really like this one.
★★★= Okay game. There are better games out there, but can be worth a try if you like the genre/series/ect, find it cheap, or just think it looks fun.
★★= Not a very good game, not worth it.
★= Horrible game, avoid at all costs. (None so far!)
- Platformers (both 2D and 3D)
- Rhythm games
- Weird and wacky stuff (that's a genre ok)
I'll play most kinds of games, though! Also generally prefer more "cartoony"/stylized games and over-the top silliness to realistic, more "serious" games.
Least favorite genres (in general):
- MMOs in general (MMORPG, MOBAs, ect)
- FPS... not too fond of most first-person games in general, I like to see my character
- "Realistic" racing games
- "Realistic" sports games
Consoles I own:
- Wii U (black, premium)
- PS4 (black, 500GB slim)
- PS3 (black, 500GB super slim)
- PS2 (black, slim)
- Wii (white)
- Nintendo 64 (black)
- New 3DS (black, Yoshi cover)
- 3DS (black)
- Vita (black)
- GBA (white)
- PSP (blue)
- DS Lite (black)
- Original DS (gray)