Hi and welcome to my Backloggery, feel free to add me and I hope you enjoy my profile!
* Age: 35
* Gender: Male
* Country: Belgium
* Favorite System(s): ALL PS Consoles and handhelds, SNES, 3DS, Switch
* Favourite franchises: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Suikoden, Breath of Fire, Mass Effect, Pokémon, Xenoblade, Zelda, Dragon Quest, Command & Conquer...
* Trophy hunter, completionist!
* PS Trophies: www.psnprofiles.com/ZeRoBaha (Check 'em out!
- Why games:
I've been gaming since I was around 3 years old and will probably continue doing so untill I'll get my real life game over screen...
Many of the games listed here have been played throughout my life from a very young age up untill this day, many games still have to be added which I do sporadically, there's also the problem that I don't remember everything I played back then, but I'll keep adding games on a regular basis, old & new, everything gets added!
- How I add games:
Any game I played with the exception of a demo (unless it's 5h+) gets added to my Backloggery.
In some games you'll notice [ ] before the name of the game, these are meant to order games (by time of release) and generally just have a better overview, the abbreviations are as followed:
- [EXP]: This stands for EXPansion, these are massive and expand the world of the original in one way or another (new continent, new world, etc...).
- [DLC]: This stands for DownLoadable Content and is usually (but not always) paid content that adds to the game (new area, new character, missions, more story, etc...).
- [EXTRA]: Single items that doesn't expand on the story (small missions, clothing, new weapon/armor, etc...).
- [PACK]: Various different items in one pack (skins, classes, clothing, characters, weapons, etc...)
- [FREE/PATCH]: Extra content that was free or added with patches (trophies, levels, free goodies, etc...).
Under progression note I'll always write where I'm at in the game and what I have achieved.
Under comments I will always leave the genre of the game followed by a small summary/synopsis.
- How I rate games:
PSA: this is purely based on my taste and you might disagree on what "score" I gave a certain game, I view and rate all games as if they were just released and I play them for the first time, I rate on gameplay and not on graphics.
✶ - I forced myself through this, it's really really cringeworthy bad, BURN IT!
✶✶ - It just isn't that good, it's playable and that's it really.
✶✶✶ - This is an average game, it's a mixed bag of good and bad stuff, worth a try at least, you might find something that appeals to you.
✶✶✶✶ - This is a good game, worth your time and money, you'll enjoy it.
✶✶✶✶✶ - This is the best of the best, the cream of the crop, you will not regret playing this and you'll be left wanting for more, IT IS THAT GOOD!
- How I use status icons:
: These are nulled games, either they have no gameplay (DLC), no point in which you can call it an end, I don't wish to continue or revisit the game or I have a double copy and this double copy has no extra content on another system.
: These are games that are waiting to be played.
: These are games I am currently playing, it's also possible that I stopped playing for some reason, if they are left on this status then I plan on finishing them at some point.
: These are beaten, the ending has been achieved, yet there's still some unfinished business, this might be more story, unlocks, trophies or extra stuff after the credits that I want to earn/experience, I also put
when replaying a game.
: These games are done, I've completed them fully, there's no content left for me, this is the status I want to achieve with every game.
: When I played a game so many times, I mastered it!
I haven't played Link's Awakening remake yet, the original means a lot to me as a childhood game, how did you find it overall? I've waited quite a bit but may pick it up this year.
Good luck along the journey and I'll look forward to reading your updates!