Date of birth: 15-08-1995
Location: The Netherlands
Gender: ♂ Male
Occupation: Banking and Finance master student
Favourite genres: J-RPGs, Visual Novels, Action, Adventure
[25-02-18] Well time for another update. I'm mostly over my depression, which is absolutely wonderful. Sometimes there are days which are worse than others but it's nowhere near what it used to be. I have made the effort to make new friends and catch up with old ones in the last few months. Many of the new ones actually have asked me if something good happened to me as I seem a lot happier. On the one hand, I'm happy that
people notice a difference, on the other I had hoped to conceal it a little better to people I hadn't known for a long time yet. One of my other hobbies is cooking which I've been doing some more of, especially Asian cuisine and baking. Baking is something I can only do with a recipe but due to my general cooking "skill" following them is pretty easy and I can make some rather fun dishes now. Anyway, thanks to the people who talked to me even though we've never met and wished me well or just talked to me. Those little conversations were some fun things to think about in some hard times. Love y'all
Find me on other sites_____________________
My Anime List: [Link]
Old Themes: [Link]
- Every game on this list is a game I own, either through gifts or by buying them myself. No single game on here is pirated. If I want to play a game which is impossible to obtain or is incredibly expensive, you will not see it on this list. If I own a version of a game, I allow myself to emulate it, for translation purposes for example.
- If I don't want/can't beat a game then I'll give it the null status. If I wanna do it someday it will have the unplayed status. For example, I own most pokemon games and even though they are similar, I would like to beat every one of them.
- Doubles get null status, as well as games I would like to play on a different platform.
★★★★★ - Awesome Game, I love it, one of my favourites. 9+
★★★★☆ - Great game no big flaws. 8-9
★★★☆☆ - Good game, some things annoyed me but still good. 6-7
★★☆☆☆ - Mediocre game, I think it's decent at best. 3-5
★☆☆☆☆ - Awful game. I hate it. 1-2
This rating is about the enjoyment not how good the actual game is, as such it is likely the majority of my ratings will be above 3 stars and often higher.
I'm thinking of changing this soon and making more of a bell curve.
- Unfinished games under 250 (Hahahaha)
- More games Completed than beaten
- Buy less games to get my backloggery under control, this I already fail at
My TOP something games__________________
List is in progress... I'm changing it all the time. I know my top 5 is stupid.
1. Super Mario Galaxy 2
1. Persona 5
3. Persona 4 (Golden)
4. Xenoblade Chronicles
5. Persona 3 (FES)
7. Final Fantasy VII
8. Mario Kart Wii
9. Final Fantasy X
10. Beyond Good & Evil
11. Super Mario 64
12. Super Mario Galaxy
13. Pokémon Silver/ Gold/ Crystal/ HeartGold/ SoulSilver
14. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
16. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
17. Castlevania (NES)
18. Metal Gear Solid
19. Pokémon Colosseum
21. Katawa Shoujo
22. Fire Emblem: Awakening
23. Kingdom Hearts II
24. F-Zero GX
Super Mario Odyssey